This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
- $200 USD Application Fee with Application
- The $2,000 USD deposit made upon acceptance, which is credited to the total amount.
- The remaining tuition total plus the book fee and all applicable housing costs due on or before August 5th.
Tuition Payment Considerations
- Students must have total costs paid in full on or before August 5th.
- The $2,000 USD deposit made upon acceptance is credited to the total amount.
- Students will not be permitted to attend class or enter housing until and unless all financial obligations have been met.
- Please Note: Costs do not include personal expenses or spending money. Additional charges may be incurred for time spent in the US beyond the school calendar.
Students will not be permitted to attend class or enter housing until and unless all financial obligations have been met.
- $100 per year for Robotics (our teams compete at state, national and even international level competitions.)
- $24 per lesson for music or art lessons
- $120 per season for soccer and basketball, grades 9 – 12
- $100 per season for soccer, basketball, or cheerleading, grades 7 & 8
- $55 per season and per sport for club level sports, including volleyball, tennis
Extra-curricular involvement and sports are optional. Students are not required to participate.
Classes begin in late August. The school calendar can be found here. We recommend that students arrive a week prior to the first day of class. On rare occasions students may be accepted for study during the second half of the school year, beginning in January.
Option 1 is for NCA-ICLI arranges placement with host families. Families receiving students will be members of our parent ministry, Grace Fellowship Church, or of Nashua Christian Academy. Other option are considered upon request.
Under option 1 – The housing stipend included in students’ payments to the school provides modest compensation to the hosts for room, board and transportation to and from school and sports as applicable. The stipend is based on the school year and does not include personal expenses or spending money.
Host families welcome the student as a member of their family, including him or her in family events. Host homes are English speaking, to complete the immersion experience, enhancing the student’s English Language Learning.
Students’ parents sign a medical release permitting the host family to obtain appropriate medical treatment in case of illness or injury. Students are required to have medical insurance covering treatment in the US to provide payment. One such program is offered by ISO International Student Insurance at https://www.isoa.org/ .